Saturday, February 5, 2011

Music

I LOVE music.  It is something that pierces my soul.  It puts me into a closer communion with God.  I can't wait to get to heaven to hear the singing, the instruments, the praises and adorations being sung to HIM.  Oh, how many times I have wished I had the talent of singing or playing an instrument.  I can sing passably, can play very little on the piano, but I do not possess the ability at all to be able to belt it out whenever I feel the urge...which is often.  When I am in the car though, and by myself, I often will sing at the top of my lungs and pray that no one I know drives by and sees me.  They would get a good belly laugh.  Some songs just make me pause and meditate on what God is teaching me through the words sung.  I am so thankful for the artists who have the talent and who are willing to share it by their music and instruments.   
So, under Music I am going to write the words of songs that have been speaking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment