Sunday, January 30, 2011

Teen Missions International


 

Teen Missions International Scotland Work Team 8302
I had the privilege of being part of a very special team that went to Scotland with Teen Missions International http://www.teenmissions.org/ in 1983.  Before the summer even began and before we knew one another, we were called to pray for one another.  Teen Missions provided prayer cards that were handed out to many prayer warriors. 
Me, upper right corner
 
I had a wonderful summer of growth in my spiritual life as well as having made life long friends.  I am honored by these special people and love that many of us are still in contact today and are still prayer warriors for one another.  God designed us to LOVE Him and I am thrilled to be able to do so alongside some pretty amazing people.  I am a Dorch!

No comments:

Post a Comment