Friday, February 11, 2011

Prayer

This year I am intentionally going to the feet of Jesus every day in prayer at what ever hour He calls me too. He took my prayer serious and I woke up burdened to pray. I have prayed specifically to God to bring people to mind my that have specific needs.  In this prayer area I will list prayer requests, needs and the best parts,,,,the answers.  God is faithful and I long to be used by Him,

So, today I am praying for Jennifer, Jenny Thompson.  She is a mom who has just turned 28 weeks pregnant.  She has been admitted in Anne Arrundel Hospital for the baby and her care,  She has a son named Jacob who is 4years old and who wants his momma. Jenny will have a long stay in the hospital until her little one is born and is stable.  Lord, please be with Jacob, Jenny and Daddy as they wait upon You and Your decision as to how soon their new little one will enter the world.  Lord, we ask for the baby to be healthy and strong.  We know that Your strength alone will bring them through the next few months.  We love you Lord.  In Your Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment