Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prissy Dog

I have two boxers who are a sweet part of my family.  I gave them a bath earlier on in the week and they were both in a little piece of heaven getting their hair blown dry.  They actually push one another out of the way to see who can get closest to the warm air being blown on them.  Sami, I call my big priss.  ALL girl.  Being the only female in my house and not a girly-girl, I find it funny to have a dog that absolutely loves to be pampered. She loves to be brushed, petted, groomed - anything that involves loving on her.  Well, after she had her bath and while I was drying her I had what I thought was a great idea and just something fun and different.

Sami's first pedicure ~ Red nail polish of course!



My sweet Sami allowed me to paint her nails... what color?  RED for Valentine's of course!  My boys and hubby were horrified when she came out of the bathroom and realized what I had done to her. This got me thinking to next month with Saint Patrick's Day.... I've already bought GREEN polish and I am ready.  My oldest son is in denial with a big smile on his face.  These are funny tender moments for which I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment